Here is information how you can participate in our weekly Sunday services and get connected to our ongoing ministries. To receive church news and updates, fill out this newcomer’s form.
Step 1: Learn about Who We Are
Step 2: Join Us for Sunday Worship
We invite you to worship with us in-person at 10:30 a.m. in the Cornelia Dooley Building Gymnasium at Sacred Heart Academy in Bryn Mawr (480 S. Bryn Mawr Ave, 19010) or at home via Live Stream. As we continue to monitor CDC Guidelines as well as our state and local orders and recommendations for in-person worship services, we ask all in attendance to wear masks, follow social distance guidelines and refrain from eating and drinking while indoors. Registration is not required but if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature, please join us via our live stream from home.
• Please come dressed as formally or as casually as you want. As soon as you enter the building, our Welcoming Team will be there to greet you and answer any questions you may have.
• Our worship service follows a liturgy of three stages: Recognition of God’s worth, Repentance of our sins, and Renewal through His Spirit and Word. If you want to know more in depth about our liturgy, read this document on Sunday Liturgy at Renewal.
• Our praise contains a blend of traditional and contemporary elements of worship while always being committed to scriptural, Christ-honoring songs. Here’s a Spotify playlist of praise songs we’ve sung in the past.
Childcare and Children’s Ministry
• We encourage your children to join you for the first 30 minutes of the service either in-person or via live stream so you as a family can worship through our liturgy up until the sermon. We believe in the importance of the family worshiping together! If you want to learn more, read our document on Covenant Worship at Renewal.
• There is childcare available for children ages 4 and under for our in-person gatherings. Nursing room is also available for infants. Please read our Children’s Ministry Covid Safety Procedures and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or concerns.
• Renewal Children’s Ministry (RCM) warmly welcomes all children from toddler age to 5th grade. In light of COVID, every Sunday from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m, our children have a virtual time of praise, Bible lessons, and activities with their teachers. Contact our Children’s Ministry Director, Samantha Kim for the Zoom Link at email@example.com. She will also email you with access to our weekly activities, resources, and future events.
Step 3: Get Connected
• Weekly Community Groups – Twice a month, smaller gatherings meet virtually or outdoors when it’s warm for a time of Bible study, prayer, and fellowship. These gatherings of 5-15 people are regionally based. We highly recommend for you to check them out as they are the best way to get to know who we are and what we are like. Read more about our Community Groups here.
• Let Us Get to Know You – We would love to hear your story and get to know you, too! Take a couple of minutes to fill out this form and one of us will be in touch with you.
What about Youth Ministry?
We invite our youth (6th grade and above) to worship with the parents through the entirety of the service. We also have separate Youth Group gatherings for worship, Bible study, and other activities (both virtual and outdoor). Please contact David Kim, our Youth Group pastor for the latest information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about College Students?
Renewal College Fellowship (RCF) consists of college students from various schools throughout the Main Line such as Villanova, Haverford, Bryn Mawr. There are weekly, virtual Community Group gatherings as well as other events to connect with students from these campuses. Please contact Pastor David at email@example.com to receive the latest updates for upcoming events!