Welcome! Here you will find steps on how you can participate in our weekly Sunday services as well as get connected to our ongoing ministries. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Step 1: Learn about Who We Are
- Take a few minutes to read about our story, our mission, and what we believe by going here: “About Us.”
- You can also check out our previous virtual Services on our YouTube page or listen to past sermons on our Podcast.
Step 2: Join Us for Sunday Worship
- We currently have two options every Sunday: (1) Virtual services via YouTube at 10:30 a.m. or (2) Outdoor services in Conshohocken at 2 p.m.
- For virtual services, join with any electronic device with an internet connection. Our service begins promptly at 10:30 a.m. and runs to around 11:45 a.m.
- For outdoor services, find out more information here: www.renewalmainline.org/outdoor
- Our worship service follows a liturgy of three stages: Recognition of God’s worth, Repentance of our sins, and Renewal through His Spirit and Word. If you want to know more in depth about our liturgy, read this document on Sunday Liturgy at Renewal.
- Our praise contains a blend of traditional and contemporary elements of worship while always being committed to scriptural, Christ-honoring songs. Here’s a Spotify playlist of praise songs we’ve sung in the past.
- On Sunday morning, go to our homepage where the live link will be posted. We recommend streaming in 5 to 10 minutes before so you’re not rushing to get set up!
What about Kids and Youth?
- Renewal Children’s Ministry (RCM) warmly welcomes all children from toddler age to 5th grade. Every Sunday from 9:30 to 10:25 a.m, our children have a time of praise, Bible lessons, and activities with their teachers. Email our Children’s Ministry Director, Samantha Kim for the Zoom Link at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will also email you with access to our weekly activities, resources, and future events.
- At 10:30 a.m., we encourage your children to join you for the first 30 minutes of the service so you as a family can worship through our liturgy up until the sermon. We believe in the importance of the family worshiping together! If you want to learn more, read our document on Covenant Worship at Renewal.
- We invite our youth (6th grade and above) to worship with the parents through the entirety of the service. We also have separate Youth Group gatherings for worship, Bible study, and other activities (both virtual and outdoor). Please contact David Kim, our Youth Group pastor for the latest information at email@example.com.
What if I’m a College Student?
Renewal College Fellowship (RCF) consists of college students from various schools throughout the Main Line such as Villanova, Haverford, Bryn Mawr. There are weekly, virtual Community Group gatherings as well as other events to connect with students from these campuses. Please contact Pastor David at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the latest updates for upcoming events!
Step 3: Get Connected
- Weekly Community Groups – Twice a month, smaller gatherings meet virtually or outdoors when it’s warm for a time of Bible study, prayer, and fellowship. These gatherings of 5-15 people are regionally based. We highly recommend for you to check them out as they are the best way to get to know who we are and what we are like. Read more about our Community Groups here.
- Let Us Get to Know You – We would love to hear your story and get to know you, too! Take a couple of minutes to fill out this form and one of our members will be in touch with you.